HABBL: Real-time information for every trip
If your vehicles are expected at Mercedes-Benz car factories, we will now guide your drivers – without making a single phone call. What do you do after a traffic jam? Take a break or keep driving? When will a loading dock be available? HABBL pushes out the latest information to everyone along the logistics chain. Effortlessly – no need to ask. Order Management guides drivers using the app. In the portal, dispatchers can see a trip’s current status and ETA. That way, everyone has plenty of advance notice about when and where the lorry will be unloaded. Of course, the drivers still have to accelerate, steer and brake.
VDA 4996: Get there easily with HABBL
No more waiting
Lorries are processed directly, idle times reduced.
Always on time
Real-time position information improves scheduling.
Once the driver has signed in at the start of the trip, he can devote his full attention to driving.
There is no longer a need to clear things up by phone.
Less idle time
Straight to the ramp – and that’s where the clock for your bill is ticking.
Stay on the road
Drivers can make better use of their driving time.
You can activate automatic sign-in in just a few steps:
- Register using our contact form.
- We will get in touch with you and supply the necessary software free of charge.
- You set up users in HABBL before the first trip: dispatchers and drivers.
- You link your drivers’ mobile devices to the system in the HABBL portal.
- We provide you with the workflow for a trip.
- At the start of the trip, the driver simply enters the cargo manifest number from your transport order in the HABBL app – this starts the automatic processes, and the driver can head out.